Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Richies Dinner

The Grand Opening!!! This was a normal day, just getting home from school. Finishing up my homework to go to the bank with my mom. Well my Father had just called my mom, just as we were leaving the bank. Telling us about this restaurant that had its grand opening today by the Ontario Mills Mall. So my mother and I drove over to the restaurant just as we pull in the parking lot, trying to find a spot to park. Finally after parking, meeting my dad by his car. When walking up the railing you can smell the barbecue, the stake grilling, onions firing. Going up to the front door seeing the label on the door " Welcome Hope you Enjoy your Stay and Meal!!" Walking into the doors, seeing the candy all by the counter, seeing all the car booth, and smelling the Delicious food all throughout the dinner. When getting are named called, going to the booth, seeing the Elvis and car paintings on the wall. Getting the menu seeing all the weird names on the menu, wondering what it is? Ordering chilly fries, trying all the other things my parents ordered. Getting full, seeing a banana split across the way. Then finishing the banana split, I knew I was going to come back another time.

1 comment: