Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today In Class!!!

I attending Upland Jr High for summer school. I have 2 classes, one is for Math and the Other is for English. My teacher's are Mr. Lopez and Mr. Vega. Well i want to disgust my English class. Every day we come in sit in your assigned seat, look at the O/A( which is what you do in the morning), then we get our poem sheet out, read the poem, and disgust about the poem. Then you wait in till Mr. Vega gives you further instructions. Usually after he tells you what to do you ether work on your work that he assigns or start reading your story you were assigned to. Once your done with what you had to do, then you get out your computer/laptop. When you get your laptop you go to Blogger.com and start blogging. Usually you get to blog about anything you want to blog about, or what u have instructed to you. You do your blog for about half an hour or up to an hour. Now see our school ends at 1:00 in the afternoon. So this schedule that we do everyday brings us about 5 minutes before the bell. You can get used to it after a week. Whats very interesting is that your hear to review what you had trouble with, but you end up learning totally new things. This is why I particularly like this year is because I'm learning new things and I'm understanding what I had trouble with.

No comments:

Post a Comment